Saturday, April 17, 2010

the smoke joint and cakeman raven

on thursday I went to fette sau again but I wont be doing a post (review) on them everytime I go there (I go there alot, my favorite spot to grub at). last night I headed out to the smoke joint after work. last time I was there I had a half rack of saint louis ribs and half rack of baby back ribs (which are very good). this time I ate the pulled pork sandwich with mac and cheese and cornbread. and the lady had the brooklyn wings with smoky greens and cornbread. the pulled pork was ok and came with a little bit of cole slaw which I put in the sandwich, but what really kept me going was the mac and cheese, its good. next time Im ordering it a couple of times. then we walked down fulton to cakeman raven. the best red velvet cake Ive ever tasted. Im always around this part of brooklyn and I eat at a bunch of spots around here and I always go to cakeman for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment