Friday, March 26, 2010

el castillo de jagua

on wednesday before this show, I went to el castillo de jagua. I went there already knowing what I wanted to eat. so as soon as I sat down I order me some pernil with white rice and red beans. I personally like the dark meat, especially the part of the pernil that is down below the bone that had direct contact with the heat while it cooked. but they gave me the white meat which I didnt mind because it wasnt dry and it came with a huge piece of crunchy pork rind. I havent eaten pernil in a few weeks, so while I was eating the dominican kicked in and I asked the lady for a malta. I ended up ordering another malta after I finished eating. the food here is average and can be found in plenty of other dominican, cuban, puerto rican restaurants throughout new york city.

No comments:

Post a Comment