Friday, March 26, 2010

cabo rojo

yesterday before going to this show I stopped by cabo rojo. usually by the time I get to cabo after work they run out of most of the food they have. so I asked the lady what they have left and she said fried porkchops and fish, so this time is no different except last time they only had pernil and fish left. so I went with the fried porkchops with white rice and red beans. after that it took a while to get my order taken but the lady had several tables to take care of, so everybody had to wait their turn. in a few minutes the porkchops came and it was time to get down. they put some mojo de ajo (garlic sauce) over the chops, which made the meal. so remember when going to cabo that they close at seven and run out of most of their food by five so get there early and get that mojo de ajo with you meal. and I had a piece of flan which was average.

No comments:

Post a Comment