Saturday, September 17, 2011

cataldos

yesterday I passed by my boy charms solo show, in bedstuy at a wine store called breukelen cellars. the show was great, got drunk with some cool brooklyn chicks and my homie frank. after the show about twelve of us went over to cataldos. we all started on some fried calamari and several different pies of pizzas (cant really remember what was on them, drank alot). the pizza was great, and cataldos makes their pizza in a wood pizza oven. then came my veal parmigiana with ziti and meat sauce, which again was really great. once again cause of the henny, we could have been there for an hour and a half but it felt like fifteen minutes. since cataldos is a few blocks down from the atlantic terminal mall, I will walk here after work real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment