Friday, April 23, 2010

session 73

on wednesday 5 pointz (one my favorite spots to chill at) had a fundraiser at session 73. this was my second time going to session so I already knew that they have good food there. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger sliders and the chicken sliders which come with bacon. you get three per plate and were around ten dollars each. they were so good I ordered the same thing again a few minutes after I finished the first order. my boy dingo ordered the chicken sliders also and my other boy order the bacon cheese burger sliders and some chicken dumplings. then everybody else around us started ordering food. it was a good night. my homie dj charm rocked the house with all the classics, them gang starr tracks were coming off the speakers really loud. and my other homie jon dog dread ripped the mic. this spot is aight, good food and good drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment