Tuesday, August 31, 2010

hometown buffet, halo farm and chilis

on saturday morning me and her family drove up to hometown buffet in edison, this place is banging. food all over the place. it was breakfast so we all ate all the regulars (pancakes, toast, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon and biscuits). we stayed a little past noon and they started bringing out lunch so I tried a piece of grilled cheese sandwich. I peeped the fried chicken and other other lunch food but I was stuffed. I can easily say this place is the best buffet spot Ive ever been to.
we then took a ride to halo farms in trenton, for some ice cream. the ice cream is very good but I was so tired from the ride.
then later that night we headed over to chilis, we both shared a bowl of chili and then ordered the same ribs and shrimp combo. chilis has decent food, just like applebees and fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment