Friday, April 23, 2010

cubana cafe

yesterday, after work we walked down smith street and went to cubana cafe. this spot is great. for appetizer we split a cuban sandwich which was ok, it comes with pulled pork instead of pernil which made it taste different from a cuban sandwich (post on cuban sandwich spots coming soon). I had the picadillo with rice and beans and the lady had the pulled pork with yuca. while eating we drank a bunch of mojitos. the picadillo was good, while eating I kept wondering if the empanada of the day was picadillo so I could order one but then I saw a piece of bread left from my half of the sandwich and I added some of her pulled pork and finished it off. man Im a yearning for more mojitos, if I didnt have to work today I dont even know how many more I wouldve ordered. great drinks and good food, I will be back at this spot or the one on thompson (in the village) real soon.

1 comment:

  1. damm work on you run-on sentences you dumb fuck

    ReplyDelete