Monday, April 12, 2010

acme bar and grill

last night me and the 85th family went out to acme. Ive been here a bunch of times, and always remember this place for the cornbread with pieces of corn in it. we got situated by the tv and as soon as we sat down the cornbread came around it didnt last long. we wanted to watch the bulls vs raptors game and ended watching the heat beat the knicks. I ordered the chicken fried steak and so did one of my boys. which is my favorite meal at acme. two of boys ordered the saint louis ribs that was so tender it just fell off the bone. and my other homie ordered a burger. the mac and cheese side was ok and the mashed potatoes with white gravy was good. I put them up there with daisy mays mashed potatoes with white gravy (one of my top five bbq joints in nyc, but thats a review for an upcoming post). later we found out that the bulls won. this is a cool spot with good food. next time Im ordering the crab cake and buffalo shrimp appetizers. dont forget to order the mashed potatoes with white gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment